Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Gourav Rattihalli <gr...@binghamton.edu> on 2016/06/03 21:17:59 UTC

Git Develop branch for Apache Aurora Integration

Hi Dev's,

I'm developing a aurora submit script and I would like to know where I
should place them in the develop branch.

Gourav Rattihalli

Re: Git Develop branch for Apache Aurora Integration

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Gourav,

Yes please do share them in your early stage of your work itself. I will soon write detailed instructions advocating all GSOC students have daily commits and weekly milestone updates. We strongly encourage you to "commit early and commit often” and do not let perfection be the enemy.

Suresh

Posted by Gourav Rattihalli <gr...@binghamton.edu>.
Hi Marlon,

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Gourav, please share the script on the list and tell us more about what you are doing.

From: Gourav Rattihalli <gr...@binghamton.edu>
Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 at 5:17 PM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <de...@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Git Develop branch for Apache Aurora Integration