Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz> on 2009/09/14 15:08:15 UTC

Analyzing jars with bnd.

Hi all,

I'm trying to build bundles for dependencies for an application for
deploying in felix. I'm hitting the following problem :-

java -jar ./Desktop/bnd-0.0.356.jar print ~/jaxb-xjc-2.0.3.jar

produces output including the following fragment :-

org.kohsuke.rngom.xml.util
org.relaxng.datatype
org.relaxng.datatype.helpers            org.relaxng.datatype

817 errors
1 : Class in different directory than declared. Path from class name is
com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class but the path in the jar is
1.0/com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class from Jar:jaxb-xjc-2.0.3.jar
2 : Class in different directory than declared. Path from class name is
com/sun/codemodel/JAnonymousClass.class but the path in the jar is
1.0/com/sun/codemodel/JAnonymousClass.class from Jar:jaxb-xjc-2.0.3.jar

It appears that the jar contains classes under both the jar root and the
1.0/ prefix.

Could someone point me in the right direction as to why this is and what
is the correct way to work around the issue.

Many thanks,

Peter