Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Surya Prakash <Su...@mediasurface.com> on 2005/05/12 17:22:30 UTC

HTMLArea component broken

Hi,

Today I downloaded the HTMlArea component from Tassel and after adding it to
my example problem it is giving me the error:

"javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not load class
org.rz.htmlarea.HtmlAreaFilesService from WebappClassLoader".

I found an already existing mail pointing to this and a reply from Robert
that he will look into this problem.

I just wanted to know whether any likely fix is available.

I am using Tapestry 3.0.3 and Tomcat 5.0.28

Thanks for the help.

Surya

Re: HTMLArea component broken

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
I have not yet had a chance to look into this, but will do so when I get
a chance (which probably won't be until next week)

Robert

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
Ok, I lied. I had time right now. =)
Should be good to go now.