Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/24 19:12:14 UTC

Re: Lookup services for cleanup and other tasks

Andy,

Without going into specifics, we have been using this on a client project
where the cleanup needs are "non-trivial" and often require writing custom
lookup services to repair fields and things like that. So far, it seems to
be working very well for this sort of advanced cleanup need. Before I
dropped it in, we were having a very long delay using the standard bundle
because a 100MB input CSV would have to go through about 20+ UpdateRecord
and LookupRecords (mainly the latter) to get all of the cleanup done.

So might be a good idea to revisit this.