Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Steve Torrefranca <st...@branders.com> on 2007/03/06 20:47:52 UTC

MyFaces Graphical Report Components

Hi everyone,

Do we have graphical components like pie/bar charts or a map or export
to pdf/excel - anything we can use for online reports?

Thank you

-Steve

Re: MyFaces Graphical Report Components

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There's an excelexport component in sandbox.

Cagatay

Posted by Steve Torrefranca <st...@branders.com>.
sorry I mean

Trinidad CAN works side-by-side with Tomahawk correct?   Meaning
MyFaces, tomahawk, trinidad libs in a web app?

Posted by Steve Torrefranca <st...@branders.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf