Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jinrui Zhang <Ji...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/29 09:20:34 UTC

Maven version upgrade in Travis

Recently we met some build error in Travis. According to the Travis log we found that it is caused by something like "The job exceeded the maximum log length, and has been terminated".

We upgrade the maven version to 3.6.1 and add a new parameter "-ntp" in when executing mvn to suppress useless log such as "Downloading xxxx". See this Pull Request<https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/213> to find more.

Besides, please the owners of these failed PRs (#211   #204  #197) to merge master and rerun Travis build.

Thanks,
Jinrui