Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rajamohamed SheikIbrahim <Ra...@epam.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/16 14:12:19 UTC

Camel Kafka Salesforce Sink Connector

Hello,

I am doing a POC to Kafka to Salesforce Integration.
For which I am using Camel Kafka Salesforce Sink Connector, I did the configuration and its working for CreateSObject, but how can I do it for UpsertSObject because External ID value will come from Kafka Message.

Is it possible to do upsert operation using external ID through REST API?

CamelKafkaSalesforceSink.Properties
camel.component.salesforce.clientId=***********
camel.component.salesforce.clientSecret=***********
camel.sink.endpoint.sObjectName=Account
camel.component.salesforce.sObjectClass=org.apache.camel.salesforce.dto.Account.class
camel.component.salesforce.userName=***********
camel.component.salesforce.password=***************
camel.component.salesforce.loginUrl=https://login.salesforce.com
camel.component.salesforce.authenticationType=USERNAME_PASSWORD
camel.sink.endpoint.sObjectIdValue=Account
name=upsert-account
connector.class = org.apache.camel.kafkaconnector.salesforce.CamelSalesforceSinkConnector
tasks.max = 1
topics=account
camel.sink.endpoint.sObjectIdName=EXTERN_ID__c
camel.sink.endpoint.sObjectIdValue= ( this value is from Kafka event, Field : Id). How can I set dynamically in property file ?

Below Sample message from Kafka
{"Id":"F_7503002","Languages__pc":"Gmp","LastName":"Ldgkvg","FirstName":"Tsqtw","Salutation":"Mr","BillingStreet":"68 Nbqvr Street","BillingState":"Inmfp","BillingPostalCode":"857197193","BillingCountry":"EFQ"}}

Thanks,
Rajamohamed

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER

This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.