Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rob Clews <ro...@klearsystems.com> on 2004/07/01 17:11:41 UTC

Sort in Cocoon/XSP

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with Cocoon, and whilst I know this list is
for Lucene I wonder if you can help me with a sort of related problem.

When I try and import the Sort class I get the following:

// start error (lines 69-69) "Only a type can be imported. org.apache.
lucene.search.Sort resolves to a package"

Nothing on Google really gives a solution to this. I have lucene 1.4 rc3
jar in $COCOON_HOME/WEB-INF/lib.

Thanks
--
Rob Clews
Klear Systems Ltd

Re: Sort in Cocoon/XSP

Posted by James Dunn <ja...@yahoo.com>.
I think the default Cocoon build includes an older
version Lucene, 1.2 maybe.  There maybe a library
conflict on your machine.

Hope that helps,

Jim