Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/25 06:20:14 UTC

BB10 Invoke Plugin

I'm seeing both the success and failure callbacks being called on success
with the BlackBerry invoke plugin
<http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/com.blackberry.invoke>.

cordova.exec(success, failure, "com.blackberry.invoke", "invoke", {request:
query});
See
https://github.com/chariotsolutions/phonegap-nfc/blob/9abdc73e7afde7d25bdb361cc3a2180db54a6830/www/phonegap-nfc-blackberry.js#L40

I have a project <https://github.com/don/nfc-share> that demonstrates the
issue <https://github.com/chariotsolutions/phonegap-nfc/issues/173>.

Does anyone know who maintains the invoke plugin? I could use some help
tracking down the issue. Thanks.

Re: BB10 Invoke Plugin

Posted by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Josh. This isn't high priority, any help is appreciated. I'll look
for you on irc.

RE: BB10 Invoke Plugin

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.