Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Don Smith <de...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/14 22:06:56 UTC

Wsdl2java on an MS Toolkit WSDL doc

With no modifications to the WSDL file, I'm getting this error:

Parsing XML File: http://www.dev4net.com/CalcServiceTK/Calculator.wsdl
Error in parsing: WSDLException (at /definitions/binding/stk:binding):
faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: No ExtensionDeserializer found to deserialize
a 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/soap-toolkit/wsdl-extension:binding' element
in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Binding'.

If I remove the <stk:binding perferredEncoding='UTF-8'/> element, I get this
output:

Parsing XML File:
http://www.dev4net.com/CalcServiceTK/CalculatorModified.wsdl
Types:
QName: http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:short
JName: short
Generating portType interface: CalculatorSoapPort.java
Generating client-side stub: CalculatorSoapBindingStub.java
Generating service class: Calculator.java

However, it interpreted the service incorrectly.  The return types of each
of the methods should be a short - not void.  This is the
CalculatorSoapBindingStub.java created:
http://www.dev4net.com/CalcServiceTK/CalculatorSoapBindingStub.java

I am using the interim build from 2001/10/13 and JDK 1.3.1.  Thank you.

Don Smith