Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/17 03:05:21 UTC

Write an article to introduce Weex to the community

For a long time, Weex is low-key in the community, developers don't know
the latest progress about Weex and have many misunderstandings.

I am planning to write an article to introduce Weex and publish it on the
Medium these days. The outline is:

# What is Weex?
# Support Multiple Front-end Frameworks
# Quick Start
# Usage Examples
# Who is using Weex?
# Real World Performance
# Community

If you have any advice or information, please let me know! (just reply the
email)

Best Regards, Hanks

Re: Write an article to introduce Weex to the community

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.
Great,  I suggest that the article can be spread through some well-known channels such as twitter, facebook, hacker news, etc.

Thanks.
Adam Feng