Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/08 06:34:02 UTC

Build fail for phase2-schema execution

All,
The J2 build failed for two days. There are two problems for
phase2-schema.xml:
For Oracle database(10gr2), there are many *ORA-00972:*identifier is too
long errors for the table name and index name.

For all database, there is index name conflict with
java.sql.SQLException: Index already exists in statement [CREATE INDEX
IX_PAGE_SECURITY_CONSTRAINT_
1 ON PAGE_SECURITY_SECURITY_CONSTRAINTS_DEF (PAGE_SECURITY_ID)]

- James Liao

Re: Build fail for phase2-schema execution

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I looked this up and found that oracle identifiers are limited to 30
characters.

Phil

On 11/7/05, Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net> wrote:

> James,
>
> I think I fixed the indicies names... just a typo.
>
> Do you know what the oracle limit is off hand? Perhaps you could mail me
> the offending lines and I can shorten them: rwatler@wispertel.net.
>
> Randy
>
> James Liao wrote:
>
> >All,
> >The J2 build failed for two days. There are two problems for
> >phase2-schema.xml:
> >For Oracle database(10gr2), there are many *ORA-00972:*identifier is too
> >long errors for the table name and index name.
> >
> >For all database, there is index name conflict with
> >java.sql.SQLException: Index already exists in statement [CREATE INDEX
> >IX_PAGE_SECURITY_CONSTRAINT_
> >1 ON PAGE_SECURITY_SECURITY_CONSTRAINTS_DEF (PAGE_SECURITY_ID)]
> >
> >- James Liao

Philip Donaghy
www.capferret.org <http://www.capferret.org>
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02
Mobile: +33 6 20 83 22 62

Re: Build fail for phase2-schema execution

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
James,