Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Katiyar, Bhawana" <Bh...@workscape.com> on 2002/03/06 22:35:20 UTC

JfreeChart

Has anyone used JFreechart. I wish to use this to create a pie chart and then convert it into jpeg image using an encoder. I want to include this image in my PDF document.
Does anyone know how can I convert a chart made of JFreeChart to JPeg.
Also, if anyone knows a better way to do this.

Thanks
Bhawana