Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/06 00:35:26 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin 0.1.5-incubating [rc2]

Hi all,

Vote passed with 3[+1] binding votes, 1[+1] non-binding votes and no[-1] votes , Please check the following tally.

+1 binding: [3]
Alex, lv
Vincent, zhao
John, Liu

+1 non-binding: [1]
Lionel, Liu

0 : [0]

-1 : [0]

Thanks,

William

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin 0.1.5-incubating [rc2]

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Uma,

Yep, we did rush up in rc2, sorry for that.

We will keep voting for 72 hours for coming rc3.

Thanks for your advice.

William

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.