Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 01:06:40 UTC

Interop tests for new messaging API

Hi All,

I encountered a few issues lately w.r.t to interop btw the python, c++
and JMS client around the new messaging API.
They were minor details around content-type handling, standard
headers, map messages etc..

It would be great if we have some interop tests to ensure that
everythings working as expected.
Perhaps a start would be to have clear documentation around the API,
the address syntax, what message types are supported etc...
Rafi has done some work on the docs, so perhaps we could use that as a guide.

Based on that we could then create a set of tests.

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/