Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org> on 2021/03/12 04:32:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic version 0.14.0.

Hello all,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Mnemonic version 0.14.0. Our
last release version of 0.13.0. was done on Jan. 2021.

After our last release, the community has decided to focus on (1) improving
the mnemonic website, and (2) redesign the current memory service selection
mechanism. During the time between last release and this release, we have
32 JIRA tickets created and closed related to the above-mentioned
issue/tasks, and some bug fixes and improvement as well.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNEMONIC-631?jql=project%20%3D%20MNEMONIC%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.14.0

With those two goals achieved successfully, and the next release (0.15.0)
target planned. The project is ready for the second release in 2021.

The community votes are needed before sending the release proposal to PMC
for approval
Please vote cast your vote below:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards

Yanhui Zhao

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic version 0.14.0.

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1 CC ing dev.

Posted by Paley Shen <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1