Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Harald Falkenberg <ha...@desy.de> on 2006/03/13 14:02:06 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 1.3.33, php 4.3.6, solaris 8 -> file open problem?

Hallo,

we are using apache 1.3.33 wiht php 4.3.6 on solaris 8. php is build
with Oracle access. Everything works fine. Unefortunately we get from time
to time problems to access the database just in side php. All other scripts
work fine against the db. A reload of the same php page often works again.

Does somebody on the list saw something simular? Is there a known problem
on solaris systems with apache and php? Any hint is welcome!

Regards
	Harald