Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Böhringer Jochen <Jo...@tcc-products.de> on 2004/11/30 09:43:10 UTC

Can't find dtd or xsd for maven.xml

Hello,

I found the maven-project.xsd in the foulder of my maven installation. Is there a place where I can get a xsd or dtd for the maven.xml file format?

Thx

Jochen

Re: Can't find dtd or xsd for maven.xml

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
No, there isn't one. The various namespaces provided by jelly do not
have schemas, nor does the default namespace for werkz.

- Brett