Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Giovanni Bechis <gi...@paclan.it> on 2019/06/07 06:36:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1860737 - /spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/pds/20_urlshort.cf

On 6/7/19 7:53 AM, pds@apache.org wrote:
> Author: pds
> Date: Fri Jun  7 05:53:36 2019
> New Revision: 1860737

> Log:
> More URL_SHORTENERS
>
> Modified:
>     spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/pds/20_urlshort.cf

some meta rules (like MONEY_FRAUD_3) uses __URL_SHORTENER, shouldn't we update that rule (with the appropriate "if version else") instead of creating a new __PDS_URL_SHORTENER ?

 Giovanni

Re: svn commit: r1860737 - /spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/pds/20_urlshort.cf

Posted by Paul Stead <pa...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps yes, I'm testing the rules to see how they perform vs the
all-in-one regex approach.

__URL_SHORTENER is in khopesh's sandbox, wouldn't want to just jump in
there and change things without seeing what QA thinks

Paul