Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/26 13:44:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Wicket 6.15.0 is released

This is the fifteenth release of the Wicket 6.x series.
This release brings 25 bug fixes and adds the following
changes/improvements:

  * The second level page store has been disabled by default (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5554 for more details).
  * Created new placeholder tag to indicate where header contributions
should appear. See blog post entry at
http://wicketinaction.com/2014/03/header-contributions-positioning/ or
paragraph 15.8 of the official guide.

This release also celebrates the 10th birthday of Wicket project :-)!

Git tag:
release/wicket-6.15.0

Changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12326259&styleName=&projectId=12310561

Maven:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
  <artifactId>wicket-core</artifactId>
  <version>6.15.0</version>
</dependency>

Download the full distribution (including source):
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/6.15.0

The Wicket team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Wicket 6.15.0 is released

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to say that I've slightly changed the script regenerate.sh

old command: jekyll --auto --server
new command: jekyll build

the old command was obsolete for the last version of jekll. Hope this
change is not a problem for anyone.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chorleyboy <ch...@gmail.com>.
That's true although, it does that through the Component api. I don't suppose
you could cast the IWizard to a Component :) No, I didn't think so.

Thanks for the prompt input. I'll try and get rid of this legacy code.

cheers.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

AjaxWizardButtonBar holds a Wizard to update it on Ajax requests, an
IWizard would not suffice.

Regards
Sven