Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2020/09/10 13:56:48 UTC

Virtual Round Table at adaptTo

Hi,

Since adaptTo is going virtual this year I propose that we go virtual
for the round table as well. The alternative, of course, is that we
don't hold the round table at all which would be a shame :-)

If you're interested, please see

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Virtual+Round+Table+-+28+September+2020

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Virtual Round Table at adaptTo

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Yes, there was indeed a problem with the email notifications. If anyone
still needs an invite, mail me directly or send me a message via the
ASF Slack.

Thanks!

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,