Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/02/10 16:55:59 UTC

How to load Cocoon into Eclipse-Tomcat plugin from Sysdeo

Is there someone that could explain me how to load Cocoon into a Tomcat project in Eclipse?
This type of project comes from the Sysdeo plugin which allow to run Tomcat into Eclipse.

Thanks
Regards
Sylvain

Re: How to load Cocoon into Eclipse-Tomcat plugin from Sysdeo

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Sylvain,

what do you want to do with this project? Application development with
cocoon or do you want to work at the cocoon sources?

I do the first one. If you want to do the same I could describe my
environment in eclipse.

Martin