Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mahesh Kumar K G <ma...@wipro.com> on 2002/07/12 17:59:56 UTC

Problem in handling multipart requests

Is this a bug in Struts when forwarding from one Action class to another
?? Im using struts 1.0.1 version ..
Can anyone pls give a resolution for this error ?

javax.servlet.ServletException: Multipart data doesn't start with
boundary At
org.apache.struts.upload.DiskMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(DiskM
ulipartRequestHandler.java:103)

I tried using an intermediate jsp forward, it works. But Im facing some
other problems in my application, So Pls give some other solution for
this..I don't want to use an intermediate jsp forward.

Thanks

Mahesh