Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Andrew Duffy <ro...@aduffy.org> on 2016/07/21 18:10:04 UTC

master snapshots not publishing?

I’m trying to use a Snapshot build off of master, and after looking through
Jenkins it appears that the last commit where the snapshot was built is
back on 757dc2c09d23400dacac22e51f52062bbe471136, 22 days ago:
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/view/Spark%20Packaging/job/spark-master-maven-snapshots/

Looking at the Jenkins page it says that the master-maven build is
disabled, is this purposeful?

-Andrew

Re: master snapshots not publishing?

Posted by Josh Rosen <jo...@databricks.com>.
Should be back and building now:
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/view/Spark%20Packaging/job/spark-master-maven-snapshots/1595/console

I see a 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT in
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.11/,
so it looks like everything should be working.

Posted by Andrew Duffy <ro...@aduffy.org>.
Gotcha, that'd be great!

--
Andrew Duffy