Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Michal <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/30 15:57:03 UTC

Re: Regarding authentication

Most of the binding components has its own authent/author handlers.
When it comes to service engines you can get authorization by using
SecuredBroker (turn on by default) - just set it up in conf/security.xml, or
you can set it individually for a particular LW container (in
servicemix.xml).

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Really appreciate if some one can explain this or point me to some document.
  Thanks
  Kumar

kumar k wrote:

> Is there any authetication/authorization support in Service Mix? I wat
> only authorized components to allow access to SA components.

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Regarding authentication

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Please point me to some document which contains details for this. Thanks
  Kumar