Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <ca...@apache.org> on 2014/11/04 00:26:38 UTC

Next release?

Guys,
I was about to merge CURATOR-140 into the master branch and close the JIRA,
but I was just wondering what we're thinking the next release is going to
be? Should bug fixes be going into a 2.7.1, with the idea that 2.8.0 will
support ZK 3.5.0?

Or Is the plan to make the ZK 3.5.0 support for Curator go into a 3.0.0
release?
cheers

Re: Next release?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks, will mark it as fixed in 2.7.1 and we can fix up later if
needed.

I agree with 3.0 for Curator with ZK 3.5 support.
cheers

Re: Next release?