Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/29 16:30:13 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Volunteer As Commons Text Release Manager

Hello all,

I would like to volunteer as the commons-text release manager in hopes of performing the release in the coming weeks. Thus, I propose that I be the release manager for commons-text until another lazy consensus be reached for a different release manager at any future time.

I call for a vote for on this by lazy consensus. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, until 01/01/2017, 17:00 UTC.

Cheers,
-Rob

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Volunteer As Commons Text Release Manager

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

With the following votes:

+1 Gary Gregory,
+1 David Brosius,
+1 Rob Tompkins (implicit by my presenting the motion), and
no dissenting votes,

the lazy consensus (below) passes. I will begin the process of deciding with what we will move forward in the 1.0 release, based upon the community consensus.

Thanks for all those that voted, and happy new year,
-Rob

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Volunteer As Commons Text Release Manager