Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 08:50:15 UTC

Failed to build zeppelin-web on master

Hi guys,

I got a failure when I try building Zeppelin on a Mac OSX machine. It seems
it is related to grunt/bower configuration:
--
Running "karma:unit" (karma) task
INFO [karma]: Karma v0.12.37 server started at http://localhost:9002/

I am not familiar with grunt/bower. What may be this issue caused by?

Thanks,
Zhong

Re: Failed to build zeppelin-web on master

Posted by rohit choudhary <rc...@gmail.com>.
There's an even better solution here that doesn't force you to skip tests.
You can use an overrides section (found on
https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace-builds/issues/20)

Add the following section to your project's bower.json

..."overrides": {
    "jquery": {
        "main": "dist/jquery.js"
    }}

Re: Failed to build zeppelin-web on master

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Corneau.

I am not sure whether this is a PhantomJS issues or a bower issue, but it
works after I removed the extra resolution of perfect-scrollbar from
bower.json. Before that, jquery was not installed correctly by bower

I hope this could help others with the same issue

Zhong

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi,