Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/25 18:49:33 UTC

proposal for a new logo

Hi, I think we should have our own logo before to move the web page to the
new domain, I've been playing with adobe ilustrator for a while and here
it's my proposal. The logo is not mine but I asked the owner and we can use
it if we want.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: proposal for a new logo

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I agree that the feather is not mandatory, and this was more like a
suggestion without really a concrete proposal :) How about making the
left side of the logo, where the A is formed, having the feather
creating the two sides of the letter A ? Just a thought, as I' m not
good with graphic design to try it myself.

Re: proposal for a new logo

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: proposal for a new logo

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: proposal for a new logo

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.

Re: proposal for a new logo

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
upsss, attached, you can also see it here:
      http://thinkincode.net/abdera-3.png

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net