Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2011/07/18 18:17:59 UTC

*** Missing reports - POST IMMEDIATELY!

OGNL, Olio (2 cycles in a row), Rave, VXQuery (also two cycles in a row) are
all missing.

	--- Noel

Re: *** Missing reports - POST IMMEDIATELY!

Posted by "Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)" <sh...@gmail.com>.
Added the Olio status. It's true that there is not much activity and I've
indicated that in the last several board reports. But no one seems to be
paying attention?
The project as it is today is still useful and many university researchers
continue to use it.

Shanti

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.****com <

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by "Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)" <sh...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: *** Missing reports - POST IMMEDIATELY!

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Anyone home?

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
VXQuery is in now.

Sorry,
Till

RE: OGNL missing reports

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I have added it now for OGNL.

> it was a mentor failure - the project has written its
> report and ask mentors to sign it and add it to the wiki.
> And we mentors all forgot.

Too late for this month.  Please add it to the August wiki page, and update date it as necessary.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Noel,

apologies, I have added it now for OGNL.

To be honest, it was a mentor failure - the project has written its
report and ask mentors to sign it and add it to the wiki. And we
mentors all forgot.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: *** Missing reports - POST IMMEDIATELY!

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 18 July 2011 17:26, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:
> I am just checking old email and Upayavira seem to have resolved it. Can we directly remove it from Wiki?

Sorry, resolved what?

I vaguely remember a conversation that indicated Rave should not be
submitting a proposal as we are out of the first 3 months. if this is
the case then yes, remove it from the wiki and reply to the mail below
on general@ so that Noel knows what is happening.

Ross

OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

Re: *** Missing reports - POST IMMEDIATELY!

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

See Ate's followup on July 1.

Marlon

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

------

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
I believe not as long as it is recorded in [1].

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mf...@mitre.org> wrote:
> On 7/18/11 12:17 PM, "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
>
>>OGNL, Olio (2 cycles in a row), Rave, VXQuery (also two cycles in a row)
>>are
>>all missing.
>
> We (Rave) completed three monthly reports (April, May, June) and were
> moved to the March, June, September, December reporting schedule. (see
> discussion on rave-dev
> http://markmail.org/message/6nyuahchalzvrx2h?q=Rave+list:org%2Eapache%2Einc
> ubator%2Erave-dev+Re:+Incubator+PMC/Board+report+for+July+2011)
>
> Is there another list we need to update?
>
> -Matt
>

>>       --- Noel

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

RE: *** Missing reports - POST IMMEDIATELY!

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
>> OGNL, Olio (2 cycles in a row), Rave, VXQuery (also two cycles in a row)
>> are all missing.

> We (Rave) completed three monthly reports (April, May, June) and were
> moved to the March, June, September, December reporting schedule.

> Is there another list we need to update?

I went by the roster on the Wiki page, which had you listed for July.

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.