Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Christopher C. Lanz" <la...@potsdam.edu.INVALID> on 2021/06/27 17:14:19 UTC

interface files suddenly locked

Hello,

Running netbeans 12 in ubuntu 14.04, two interfaces that have never been locked before are, today, suddenly locked. Both interfaces in a particular package are now locked. The compiler can't find these interfaces nor any class that implements them.

Is there any way to unlock files in NetBeans? I tried making a new file and typing the code into it, but it was also locked. I tried restarting netbeans, but the two interfaces are still locked.

Thanks.

Chris Lanz

Department of Computer Science

340 Dunn Hall, SUNY Potsdam

lanzcc@potsdam.edu

315 268 1547

Re: interface files suddenly locked

Posted by Alonso Del Arte <al...@gmail.com>.
Can you send us a screenshot, like maybe of the project overview drilled
down to the pertinent package?

--
Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com