Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/24 09:05:47 UTC

Welcome Simon Svensson as a new committer

 Hey All, Our roster is growing a bit, I'd like to welcome Simon as a new committer. Simon has been quite active on the user mailing list helping answer community questions, he also maintains a C# port of the lucene-hunspell project (java: http://code.google.com/p/lucene-hunspell/, Simons c# port: https://github.com/sisve/Lucene.Net.Analysis.Hunspell) which is commonly used for spell checking (but has a wide array of purposes. Please join me in welcoming Simon to the team, ~Prescott

Re: Welcome Simon Svensson as a new committer

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Simon!  It's great to have another committer on board!

Posted by zoolette <ga...@gmail.com>.
Welcome in Simon !

Posted by Troy Howard <th...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Simon!