Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/27 16:01:57 UTC

Free version of Oracle to run IBatisNet test cases?

Roberto (or other Oracle people), is there a free version of Oracle
that I can install at home to run the test cases on?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: Free version of Oracle to run IBatisNet test cases?

Posted by Mario Chavez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ron;

Oracle DB is free if you use it for test or development, if you want to use
it in production, then you have to purchase a license. Download Oracle DB
from otn.oracle.com <http://otn.oracle.com>, it's a full version.

Ragards,

--
Mario Chavez