Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io> on 2018/08/28 14:33:22 UTC

debounce/debounce.h

mynewt-core has 2 debounce packages. Trying to include both packages
within a project is giving me trouble.

I think one should be renamed. Which one?

[marko@IsMyLaptop:~/src2/incubator-mynewt-blinky/repos/apache-mynewt-core]$ find . -name debounce.h
./hw/drivers/debounce/include/debounce/debounce.h
./util/debounce/include/debounce/debounce.h

Re: debounce/debounce.h

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Thanks,

what I meant to say was that minimally one of the header files should be renamed
for builds to work :) Although similar paths to the header is probably also confusing.

Re: debounce/debounce.h

Posted by Christopher Collins <ch...@runtime.io>.