Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/31 17:24:55 UTC

Need assistance to resolve SA build error

Hi all,

I have 3 su's (1 http consumer & 2 providers). I use fuse-esb-3.3.1.3.

On the last step - when i run "mvn install" for the creation of the SA i
first got an error indicating of missing SNAPSHOT-3 jars & it was fixed
after i edited the xbean-3.3.pom file in the repository (line 61).

Running mvn install again came up with the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The service unit http-provider2-su does not have a dependency which
is packaged as a jbi-component or a project property 'componentName'[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The service unit
http-provider2-su does not have a dependency which is packaged as a
jbi-component or a project property 'co
mponentName'
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
        at
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: The service unit
http-provider2-su does not have a dependency which is packaged as a
jbi-component or a project property
'componentName'
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.getComponentName(GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.java:407)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.generateJbiDescriptor(GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.java:214)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.execute(GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.java:158)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
        ... 16 more

Any idea?

Thanks.

Re: Need assistance to resolve SA build error

Posted by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

I found the cause & the resolution for it.

Please refer to:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-694

Thanks.

Posted by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Liav,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

FWIW, I added a new FAQ entry for this exception:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/LifecycleExecutionException+-+The+service+unit+xyz+does+not+have+a+dependency+which+is+packaged+as+a+jbi-component

Regards,

Gert