Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 17:47:46 UTC

Stanbol intro in status report

Hi stanbol-dev@,

The Incubator status reports should include a short description of a
project and information of when it entered incubation. I added [1]
such a section to the latest Stanbol report based on the information
in the Stanbol status page and web site.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012?action=diff&rev1=72&rev2=73

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Stanbol intro in status report

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2012/2/8 Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>:
> Hi stanbol-dev@,
>
> The Incubator status reports should include a short description of a
> project and information of when it entered incubation. I added [1]
> such a section to the latest Stanbol report based on the information
> in the Stanbol status page and web site.
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012?action=diff&rev1=72&rev2=73

Thanks.

--
Olivier