Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Paul Smith <Pa...@lawlex.com.au> on 2003/05/28 09:44:32 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-log4j-sandbox/tests/src/java/org/apache/l og4j/chainsaw CyclicBufferListTest.java

We do! ::

class ChainsawCyclicBufferTableModel extends AbstractChainsawTableModel
  implements EventContainer {
  public static final int DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE = 500;
  List cyclicBufferList = new CyclicBufferList(DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE);
  List filteredList = new CyclicBufferList(DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE);

(Unless you mean something else...)

cheers,

Paul

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-log4j-sandbox/tests/src/java/org/apache/l og4j/chainsaw CyclicBufferListTest.java

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 05:44 PM 5/28/2003 +1000, Paul Smith wrote:

>We do! ::
>
>class ChainsawCyclicBufferTableModel extends AbstractChainsawTableModel
>   implements EventContainer {
>   public static final int DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE = 500;
>   List cyclicBufferList = new CyclicBufferList(DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE);
>   List filteredList = new CyclicBufferList(DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE);

No that's exactly it. I should have looked at the code first. :-)

       ISBN: 2970036908  http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp