Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Nilupul Sandeep <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/12 09:09:03 UTC

Marmotta - 587)KiWi support for Crate DB

Hello Sergio Fernández,
Past few days I was looking at the source base. Mainly about loader package
and platform package which contain different implementations for different
backend database management systems. I would like to know whether I'm
having the right approach or not?
And also i would like to know whether i have to get familiar with all the
RDF handling and SPARQL classes and methods in the source base or not?
Thank you.

Re: Marmotta - 587)KiWi support for Crate DB

Posted by Nilupul Sandeep <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sergio Fernández,

Thank you for the reply. I will clone the source again and build it. And
also i will look into the package you suggested. I was getting familiar
with the source base past few days. Thank you for your suggestion. And also
i am currently working on the project proposal. And it will be uploaded by
20th March. I will continue getting familiar with the source further.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Nilupul,

you should focus your attention mainly in the kiwi-triplestore module,
which is the core module implementing the triplestore logic. More
preciselly, look to the org.apache.marmotta.kiwi.persistence package, there
is handed the different databases currently supported.

In parallel, a general understanding of the RDF stack (SPARQL, etc) may be
very useful.

Thanks.

--
Sergio Fernández