Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 01:53:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Samza from the Incubator

Four days have passed, as so has the vote.  Final tally:

Binding +1 x 8 {Jakob, Ted, Roman, Jan, John, Alan, Bertrand, Chris}
Non-binding +1 x 3 {Hyunsik, Jinho, P. Taylor}

No +/-0 or -1s.

The vote passes.

I'll get the resolution on the agenda for the Board's January meeting.

Thanks everybody.
-Jakob

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Samza from the Incubator

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Congratulation!