Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by James Lewis <wi...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 16:55:50 UTC

Re: ICU4NET.dll problem

I'm using Lucene.Net {4.8.0.770-beta} but still having problems in IIS. I'm
wondering what the issue is here? Would I be able to do a pull and remove
the Thai analyzer which seems to be the problem?

Virus-free.
<#m_-1509662639878331488_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Cheers,
James
my own book <http://myownbook.org>