Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2000/12/15 00:36:31 UTC

deployment descriptor location

Is there some way to specify where the deployedservices.ds file gets
created?  I have tried modifying the web.xml file that I thought it was
using for this but can't seem to get it to be created somewhere other than
the directory that it thinks it is running out of.  In my case tomcat\bin.
I need to make this consistant across the various platforms we are going to
be running our soap services on.

Bill

Re: deployment descriptor location

Posted by David Corbin <dc...@machturtle.com>.
If you don't want the latest, change the "working directory" for where
tomcat is launched from.

Posted by David Corbin <dc...@machturtle.com>.