Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/02/20 19:43:49 UTC

[ACS41][QA] Test plan for S3-backed secondary storage

Sudha,

In the IRC meeting, you asked about a test plan for S3-backed secondary
storage.  John provided it here (in the Quality Risks/Test Guidelines
section):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/S3-backed+Secondary+Storage

It's not in the same format / location as the other test plans, but it's
available.

As for testing, I believe that John mentioned he thought he was blocked
by the bugs in master.  We discussed this during the meeting, and it was
mentioned that the 4.1 branch doesn't have the same issues. John was
going to start testing again.

Shout if this doesn't work for you or other test engineers!

(John, can you also please let folks know the status of testing as you
progress?)

-chip

Re: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for S3-backed secondary storage

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:46:01AM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> Will wait for sanity testing from John. Would like to see
>
> - Test plan ( would be good in the same format that we have posted for other features )

John,

Just for consistency sake, can you take the testing portion of the
design page and make it a test plan like the others?

Thanks!