Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Thomas Schüttel <sc...@web.de> on 2009/05/15 11:39:18 UTC

problems setting up maven scm

Hi,

I am new to Maven SCM and I am trying to setup the project in Eclipse using the m2eclipse plugin. Everything downloaded fine and I have now about 30 projects in Eclipse.
But some projects do not compile successfully due to missing classes.

e.g. class org.apache.maven.scm.provider.cvslib.command.CvsCommandUtils does not compile because it cannot find org.apache.maven.scm.providers.cvslib.settings.Settings.
The class is contained in the binary distribution but apparently not in the source repository. There are more classes like this one which do not seem to be in the source repository.

Where is the source for those files located? Or am I missing something?
Thanks.

Tom

AW: problems setting up maven scm

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
thomas, checkout the whole maven-scm project and do a mvn clean install from the top

btw, we should move this discussion over to the general dev list, since scm-dev will be dropped soon.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.