Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Samuel Caldwell <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/23 23:05:16 UTC

client side audio processing

I'm not sure if this message belongs in the dev or user list, starting here.

I am attempting to add audio processing functionality to the client of openmeetings.  I have modified test-setup.lzx for audio only send/receive and am able to get raw audio data and play it.  I need to process this data prior to playing it and am having a difficult time integrating my processing engine with the test file, much less the client binary.  The audio processing utilities are written in native code due to the intensive nature of the algorithms.  These utilities are complete for windows and android, an iOS version is in progress.

Any pointers would be helpful.  As is always the case, time is critical and I am willing to enlist and fund experienced help.  Success in this step will likely lead to a several month follow on project, adding additional processing features and integrating with video playback which at a glance looks to be a significant challenge.

Thanks in advance for any help and your consideration.

Best regards,

Sam Caldwell
+1.813.220.6232

Re: client side audio processing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sam,

I'm afraid you need to change OM code to add your audio processing.
The file most probably need to be modified
is: org/apache/openmeetings/data/flvrecord/converter/BaseConverter.java
(hope you are familiar with JAVA programming)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax