Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Simon Pett <si...@ozemail.com.au> on 2004/02/17 13:42:35 UTC

Validator Framework question

Hi

As I use the validator framework I'm reading the mail archive and I have
come across a few comments like "One more reason to use Strings for all
ActionForm properties?" though I haven't found a good discussion on why.

Is this piece of advice still current, can someone point me in the direction
of a good thread covering the problems with the use of other types,
Integer's Float's Date's etc in ActionForms or more importantly
DynaValidatorForm's

Thanks
Simon