Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/10 01:16:18 UTC

Github settings via .asf.yaml

I just stumble into this wiki page [1] from another mailing list.

It looks like infra implemented a self service to configure the github repo now, we used to do this via ticket and instructions

It looks like it also has the feature to build the website and push to asf-site branch in case the jenkins job start giving problems again.

PS: Notice how they are using YAML, someone might be a yaml software engineer like me with so much Kubernetes yaml lately :-)

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr