Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Flytsu <fl...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2004/07/01 03:44:28 UTC

Help about Could not get DeploymentManager 20040701

Hey!

I want to deploy a EJB jar file to Sun AppServer used Geronimo.
How can I do?
I already changed the statement
"Class.forName("org.apache.geronimo.enterprise.deploy.server.GeronimoDeploymentFactory");"
at Line 37 in Deployer.java to "com.sun.enterprise.deployapi.SunDeploymentFactory".

But when I run the Deployer, It show me the DeploymentManagerCreationException,and the message
"Could not get DeploymentManager".

Who can help me????

Thanks & Best Regards !

--Flytsu
flytsu@yahoo.com.cn

Re: Help about Could not get DeploymentManager 20040701

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.
Flytsu wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I want to deploy a EJB jar file to Sun AppServer used Geronimo.
> How can I do?

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do.

If you are trying to deploy to Sun's appserver, then I would suggest
using their deployment provider.

If you are trying to deploy to Geronimo, then the JSR-88 provider in
HEAD should work without modification. You can see an example of how to
use it in o.a.g.deployment.RemoteDeployer.

--
Jeremy