Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Raghav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 00:51:37 UTC

Re: Kafka Over TLS Error - Failed to send SSL Close message - Broken Pipe

I am hitting this issue possible in 10.2.1. Can someone please confirm if
this issue was fixed in 10.2.1 or not ?

--
Raghav

Re: Kafka Over TLS Error - Failed to send SSL Close message - Broken Pipe

Posted by Raghav <ra...@gmail.com>.
Is It recommended to move to 1.0 release if we want to overcome this issue
? Please advise, Ted.

Thanks.

--
Raghav

Re: Kafka Over TLS Error - Failed to send SSL Close message - Broken Pipe

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.