Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Todor Boev <t_...@prosyst.bg> on 2007/06/25 16:48:56 UTC

How to invoke the JDK 1.6 annotation processing engine?

Hi everyone,
I want to use the new JDK 1.6 annotation processing API directly from
ant. It seems the present APT task can't do it. The Javac task also does
not support it. Currently I plan to invoke the java compiler as an
external process:
"javac -cp "my annotations and processors" -processor "my.Processor" ...."

Regards,
Todor

Re: How to invoke the JDK 1.6 annotation processing engine?

Posted by OrlandoDFree <od...@sbcglobal.net>.
In Java 1.6, you access the annotation processor by a flag sent to the
compiler. So you can do the same thing in ANT, using the javac ANT task.

		<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${src}" excludes="*_.java" source="1.7">
			<classpath refid="lib.path"/>
			<compilerarg value="-Aopenjpa.metamodel=true"/>
		</javac>