Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Justin Wells <jr...@semiotek.com> on 2000/08/31 10:04:03 UTC

WebMacro now open and Apache-like

The WebMacro project just admitted 10 people to the core
development team. We're not done adding yet: if you are
interested in helping move WM forward there is a lot of
work to do and you are all welcome to join.

As you all know WM is now under an Apache-style license
as well, so if that was all that was stopping you from
participating in the past--welcome back!

WM has been opened up for two reasons: First, it's the
right thing to do no matter what happens. Second, we are
gearing up for the proposed merger into the ASF.

To the Velocity community: Here we come, you guys better
start workhard because we're raising the bar!

See you all next week :-)

Justin